Monday, October 29, 2012

Grand Opening!!

"The Light, The Sand and The Shadow..."


Three different things that if blended together can create such a masterpiece. This photo was taken during one of our bonding nights with the "U Da FancuLitErz" at Boracay, Philippines. I am just amazed at how three or more totally different things, with a master's help, can be used together to form something totally beyond what each of them can accomplish on their own.  Just like corn is just something we eat, milk is just something we drink and ice is just something we use to cool us.. but put together with the help of a master, it becomes... Mais con Hielo! Yum!



So, with the help of "The Master" I will try to bring into my blog 3 different perspectives and bring out "HIS" masterpiece as we put those lenses into this Kaleidoscope.

Just like this...

Man


+

Sleep


+

RIB


with The Master's Help...


Equals...

Man's Happiness



Since I am still a beginner in this, i would really appreciate help and comments for me to make my blog more enjoyable and more fun for me as the writer. God bless us all!

5 comments:

  1. I am so eggzoited!!! :3 i can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ninang just keep on writing. I am very much willing to share everything that I've learned. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Te! I know I can learn a lot from you :) that's the purpose why I asked D Joshua to place the "followers" widget so that I could follow your blog. Godbless Te! :)

    ReplyDelete